Find Out More about Unitarian Universalism:
Unitarian Universalist Peace Fellowship Resources:
- Aesthetic Guideline – UUPFs process for accepting loaned or donated items for the building or grounds and item uses.
- Alcohol, Drug and Tobacco Policy
- Building Use Guideline & layout illustration – Anyone using the building will use this guideline for understanding allowable uses.
- Bulletin Board posting Guideline
- Communication and Web Site Guidelines (Privacy, copyright requirements. relevancy, naming conventions, Using listserves, social media, etc.)
- Expense Reimbursement form (PDF) — or — Word format
- Financial Aid Requests Guideline – How social-action related requests are processed
- Leadership and Information Kit – How things get done and information for committee and team leaders; and for those considering volunteer options
- Mission Statement
- Pastoral Care Guideline – When a member is in need
- Rentals – send inquiries to email@example.com
Building Use and Rentals are managed by Building and Grounds Rental Team who also coordinates requests with B&G and Finance committees.
- Right-Relations Policy – How we treat each other in our community
- Survey Guidelines – Who, how etc. of creating and distributing surveys
- Youth Religious Education Participation forms
- Bad weather Notice – watch WRAL-TV for posting or check WRAL’s online closing notices
Spread the Love...